1. Go to the Local Group Policy Editor as:
- Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc
2. From Local Computer Policy , go to the following location:
- Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Credentials Delegation.
3. Enable the following settings and add server as” TERMSRV/*” without a quotation by clicking the option “Show..” from add servers to the list as shown in the below screenshots:
- Allow delegating default credentials with NTLM-only server authentication.
- Allow delegating default credentials.
- Allow delegating saved credentials.
- Allow delegating saved credentials with NTLM-only server authentication.
4. Now all you need to update/refresh the policy, which you can do by type “gpupdate/force” from command prompt (open in administrator mode) as: