Disabling Windows Hello for business:
I use Office 365 I wanted to test out the AD Connect. Which allows me to join the pc’s the azure domain and login with AD accounts setup on the DC, this allows me to keep existing permission on Server and I do not need to join it to Azure AD.
What I found was that when logging in it prompted to setup a pin, to get pass this follow the steps below:
- Enter in Login credentials
- click on setup PIN, then click on the X, it will give an error message, click on Skip for now
- open Group Policy gpedit.msc
- Got to “Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Hello for Business” under both User configuration and Computer configuration, double click on Use Windows Hello for Business and select Disabled
- Log off and back in to confirm it is working